Menstrual Equity - Do It
Create Protest is pleased to partner with Loopholes Cereal to help increase awareness around period poverty and to mobilize a community of activists to advocate for free period products for all menstruators!
Visit LoopholesCereal.com to learn more about period poverty in America and to ask your representatives to support the Menstrual Equity for All Act. And don’t forget to wear your t-shirt to spread the message!
Loopholes Cereal may be a fictional brand, but there are very real organizations out there dedicated to helping menstruators in need. Help support them by donating time, money, and period care products to their chapters!
- No More Secrets
- No More Secrets’ mission is to decrease uterine care and menstrual health disparities in underserved communities through the eradication of societal stigmas and propagation of resources and scientifically based information.
- Buy a t-shirt, hat, sweatshirt, tote bag and a portion of your proceeds will benefit No More Secrets.
- Period. The Menstrual Movement
- PERIOD. is a youth-fueled nonprofit that strives to eradicate period poverty and stigma through service, education, and advocacy. Through the distribution of menstrual products, promotion of youth leadership, and championing of menstrual equity in policy, PERIOD. aims to center those disproportionately affected by period poverty and support local efforts for menstrual equity.
- The Flow Initiative
- Their mission: Together we will create a better world for girls, women and people who menstruate by eradicating period poverty.
- Free The Period.
- A student led campaign and coalition fighting to end period poverty, or the systemic lack of access to menstrual healthcare, by securing access to menstrual products in all California K-12, college, and university institutions.