Create Protest has collaborated with artist Marcos Lutyens to design a merchandise line to commemorate his “Living Memories: World COVID Memorial”. The Memorial will be launched in NYC’s Central Park for World Health Organization’s “Walk the Talk” event.
Get your commemorative gear. Celebrate and support Lutyens’ work, and help amplify his message to remember and honor those we have lost from Covid.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!