There are many impressive organizations and individual efforts across the country that you can get involved in to help register voters, join campaigns, and join in message making.
We've compiled a sampling of resources below for you to get involved! We’d love to hear what organizations and efforts you support and admire that invite community participation.
Send us your suggestions and help us make a more comprehensive resource list. Email us or contact us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Together, we are a community of powerful message makers!
Rose River Memorial - Contribute handmade felt roses to a massive memorial for Covid-19 victims.
Marked by Covid - Sign a petition to gain support to make March 1 National Covid Memorial Day. Send cards to those affected by Covid-19.
- Reimagine - Our mission is to spark a community-wide exploration of death and celebration of life through creativity and conversation.
- Register at Vote.org
- Learn the policies about voting in your state and register at Rock the Vote.
- Learn about strategic actions you can take to support elections at all levels in your area at Swing Left.
- Write postcards to swing voters through Postcards to Voters.
- Help make sure all eligible voters are registered and ready to vote at When We All Vote.
Voto Latino unites and empowers the Latinx community.
VoteRiders informs and helps citizens to secure their voter ID.
A Band of Voters targets younger voters with tools for registering and voting in community. Download the free "2020 Voter Power Guide."
- The Voter Protection Project fights back against attacks on our right to vote.
- 3.14 Action focuses on electing scientists who will use evidence and facts to fight climate change and fix our broken healthcare system.