There are many impressive organizations and individual efforts across the country that you can get involved in to help register voters, join campaigns, and join in message making.
We've compiled a sampling of resources below for you to get involved! We’d love to hear what organizations and efforts you support and admire that invite community participation.
- Learn about strategic actions you can take to support elections at all levels in your area at Swing Left.
- Write postcards to swing voters through Postcards to Voters.
- Former congressional staffers reveal best practices to reach Congress at Indivisible.
- Help make sure all eligible voters are registered and ready to vote at When We All Vote.
Voto Latino unites and empowers the Latinx community.
Flippable focuses on turning key states blue.
VoteRiders informs and helps citizens to secure their voter ID.
A Band of Voters targets younger voters with tools for registering and voting in community. Download the free "2020 Voter Power Guide."
- The Voter Protection Project fights back against attacks on our right to vote.
- Help elect a Democratic Senate with DSCC.
- Join the fight to elect state Democrats with DLCC.
- 3.14 Action focuses on electing scientists who will use evidence and facts to fight climate change and fix our broken healthcare system.