Artist Teresa Villegas was inspired and motivated to create these images because of the urgency of the reproductive rights issues we are facing here in the US. "As an artist and a designer, I'm in the business of visual storytelling, connecting, and inspiring action. Restricting, or outright eliminating access to women's reproductive rights would diminish women’s personal and economic lives, as well as the lives of their families. We have to unite, hold our ground, and keep moving forward from strength to strength."
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 30 singles
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua