December 1 - Day of Action for Reproductive Rights
Artwork by Luz Rodriguez. Shop her collection of reproductive rights merch!
On December 1, 2021, the US Supreme Court will hear deliberations on Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, a Mississippi law that prohibits most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy.
Here are actions you can take leading up to and on December 1:
Tuesday, November 23
Join the Center for Reproductive Rights for a Digital Day of Action where we'll band together to make our voices heard. Share why abortion is essential—to you, to those you love, and to your communities—on social media. Download graphics and text to share.
Wednesday, December 1
- Women’s March is coordinating “Holding the Line for Abortion Justice” in Washington DC
- Activists will encircle the Supreme Court to visually and symbolically show that we are holding the line for abortion justice!
- National Day of Action in Los Angeles
- Protest at Pershing Square to demand nationwide access to legal abortion once and for all!
- Encouraging strikes at your local Whole Foods and AT&T outlets.
- Planned Parenthood Advocates AZ
- Share your abortion story on their “Our Abortions, Our Stories” campaign.
Let us know what you are doing on December 1 to stand up for reproductive rights. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social media - @createprotest on Twitter, @createprotestmerch on Instagram!